Monday, February 04, 2008

An explanation...and regarding the WGA strike.

I'm sorry I've been so infrequent with my posts these last few weeks. One would think that because of the strike I'd have nothing but time on my hands, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

The truth is that my dad died last year, and handling his estate has required my traveling back and forth across the country for weeks at a time. This is happening while my wife, bless her patient heart, is preparing our move to a new house -- our first.

So please, I humbly ask for your patience. You're still welcome to submit your queries, and I will read them. But new reviews are going to take me more time than I thought...and I have to prioritize things.

Speaking of the strike, rumblings are about that the end is finally in sight. Wonderful news...and how proud I am that so many stood in solidarity, shutting down the industry for months and putting so many people out of work, so that we all can get a few more pennies in our paychecks.

(If my humor offends, suck it up and deal. I did my part at the picket lines, even if it annoyed the shit out of me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
I've learn this publish and if I could I wish to recommend you few interesting issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Also visit my webpage Ohio Moving

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this
matter to be really one thing which I believe I might never understand.
It seems too complex and very wide for me.
I'm taking a look ahead on your subsequent post, I will try to get the hold of it!


Test Force Xtreme