Now that I have your attention, allow me to announce...OUR FIRST ANNUAL SCREENWRITING CONTEST!
Thanks to generous support from the folks at Final Draft, Inc. and Script Magazine, we'll be sponsoring a contest...with prizes!!!
The specifics about the prizes will be announced shortly, but here's a rundown of what you'll need to know:
- The deadline is SEPTEMBER 30th, 2007.
- To enter the contest, you simply need to submit your stuff as usual. That means emailing me a good query first, not just blindly sending me the script itself! Any scripts submitted without prior approval will not be read. I know it's a hassle, but give me some slack...I'm a one-man operation, and profiling someone's ability to write is much easier and faster through a quick query, rather than pages and pages of screenplays.
- All scripts submitted to me since 1/1/2007 are already qualified for the contest. There is no need to resubmit your work. However, all scripts submitted to me prior to 2007 are not eligible. Sorry
- No more than 3 entries per writer.
- Please review my submission guidelines before asking any questions. If there's an issue I haven't covered that you're wondering about, you can email me.
Good luck to you all, and happy writing!*Sorry if my censoring the photo offends you. That thong was just a little too small for comfort.